I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can easily access. I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. These are all things that I have experience with that I am recommending because they are helpful and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products. Please do not spend money unless you feel it’s for something you really need and will help you reach your goals.
Building a Website
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- Woo Themes: The ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.
- Elegant Themes: Beautiful Premium WordPress Themes coupled with advanced functionality and awesome support.
- WordPress Setup – $450.00 – $950.00 - You just need to install wordpress and set up a theme I can help. Great for small business owners.
- Bluehost: 95% of my websites are hosted on Bluehost. Its super easy to use and they have excellent customer service. Highly recommended for your first site. Contact me if you need help.
- Market Samurai: The number one tool for keyword research available, hands down.
- WordTracker Free Keywords Tool: Spits out a number for the popularity of a keyword of your choice. Search volume numbers can be compared to find the perfect niche, or to choose keywords for your blog posts.
- Google Adwords Tool: A tool to help you decide what keywords to use for your Adwords campaigns. You can also check to see the popularity of certain keywords and the competition for ads for those keywords as well.
- Mailchimp: eMail Marketing Services. Personally this is the service that I use.